power!!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not going to lie .... It was a very "You know how I know your gay" Kind of picture .... Very uhhhhh disturbing you had that on your computer lol

No, it was just a dad whipping his kids ass for being stupid.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
^ lol well, I guess it was inapropriate, and on this forum unless it's vag , ass, or nips, that's pretty hard to do.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
It wasn't only just ass. It was bare guy ass.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I guess, I should re-word that, because usually ass gets by, a girl getting her starfish tatted, not so much..

lol the more I've read, the happier I am glad I missed it.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weather man's street name is Tooth Pick...

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
yes it does, why do you all think you know more about a car that is sat in my garage? your all messed in the head

You obviously know nothing about cars. You're on a site seeking help and ideas from a bunch of mustang enthusiasts that most have spent countless hours upon hours reading up on anything performance oriented in regards to their cars. Yet you are going to tell us we know nothing about your car?? :kma:

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
yes it does, why do you all think you know more about a car that is sat in my garage? your all messed in the head

Cuz everything you say defies logic. Like your so called "500"hp car running a 12.9. You either know nothing about cars or are a troll begging for attention

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score

Because we know Mustangs. We know about superchargers. We know about drivetrain loss. It's abundantly clear that you don't.

You don't have 350rwhp with 500hp on the crank. To imply that illustrates a lack of basic understanding of what drivetrain loss is.

You don't go down to a smaller pulley, and put down less than what the blower kit produces stock. You go up to a bigger pulley in order to do that. It's basic math. Although, honestly, I don't know why you'd do that with an M90. Shit's safe enough stock.

I will gracefully bow out of this thread as I don't see it going anywhere.

Btw. it's "you're", not "your". Basic English.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Did you try my tuner mod yet? Let me know results bud, I had to try it twice to get it right.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP you have done it now.

Turn off your computer, unplug your electronics, break your cell phone, quit your job, burn down your college's records department, create a new identity, flee to a third world country, adopt a Pygmy baby, raise said Pygmy baby to be the best hut builder it can be, instruct said Pygmy hut master to build indestructible hut with a bed, hide under the bed in Pygmy Hut...

Only then, will you have a slight chance of Rasmus not finding you.

JO51PEE

Reaction score
Cuz everything you say defies logic. Like your so called "500"hp car running a 12.9. You either know nothing about cars or are a troll begging for attention

infact its 12.7 on a 0.5 light

Because we know Mustangs. We know about superchargers. We know about drivetrain loss. It's abundantly clear that you don't.

You don't have 350rwhp with 500hp on the crank. To imply that illustrates a lack of basic understanding of what drivetrain loss is.

You don't go down to a smaller pulley, and put down less than what the blower kit produces stock. You go up to a bigger pulley in order to do that. It's basic math. Although, honestly, I don't know why you'd do that with an M90. Shit's safe enough stock.

I will gracefully bow out of this thread as I don't see it going anywhere.

Btw. it's "you're", not "your". Basic English.

the reason why i put this thread on because i though u would be able to help but instead i get a load of bellends who sit at home on their computers all day just to think of a way to di someone or put them down, all i can say i have aload of respect for you wankers :kma:

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the reason why i put this thread on because i though u would be able to help but instead i get a load of bellends who sit at home on their computers all day just to think of a way to di someone or put them down, all i can say i have aload of respect for you wankers :kma:

First-
english-1.jpg

Second -
Theres_The_Door.jpg

you were warned in your first thread....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back