private track day at Fontana

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry for posting this here but it is such short notice I wanted as many people to see it as possible.

There is a private track day at Fontana, CA this friday from 10:00 to 5pm. I am trying to get a few people together because the guy putting it on had some people cancel at the last minute. The cost is 110.00 and there will be only 50 cars there. I have been told the track prep will be done by the guys that prep for PSCA so it should be pretty good.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will get you in touch with the guy putting it on. Thanks Ken

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Ken... Donna and I are a no go. We'd love to, but it just won't work out for us this time. I tried to call Adam last night to let him know, but he didn't answer his cell. Hopefully, he was too busy working on my car to answer the phone. :beer:

Injected S197

forum member
Reaction score
I thought your car was finished Don?

I couldnt get Friday off and was one of the guys that canceled.:tdown:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
06Roush pm me your number I will call you to set it up.

don_w

Reaction score
I thought your car was finished Don?
Yea, I had it for a couple weeks. I put some miles on it, made some passes at the track, and then took it back to Adam last Saturday so he could work on the track tune a little more. There is a possibility that he may take my car to Fontana on Friday to polish up the tune at the track. I am planning on picking it up from him late Friday.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Yea, I had it for a couple weeks. I put some miles on it, made some passes at the track, and then took it back to Adam last Saturday so he could work on the track tune a little more. There is a possibility that he may take my car to Fontana on Friday to polish up the tune at the track. I am planning on picking it up from him late Friday.

Hey Don, if you go to ST on Friday let me know.

don_w

Reaction score
You guys should just come out to the track and meet him there.
That's what I plan to do... but it will be late in the day before I get there. I'll be bringing the trailer, so I can just load it up, drag it home, and then hit Barona early Saturday morning!

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's what I plan to do... but it will be late in the day before I get there. I'll be bringing the trailer, so I can just load it up, drag it home, and then hit Barona early Saturday morning!

Then I should see you there. Barona on Saturday actually sounds tempting. :idea:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back