Private Track Day FAMOSO (Bakersfield)

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be calling the track next week.

In the mean time--how is Sacramento? Is it a fast track? The DA is good there, right?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, maybe we should try to be setting up something there! I don't think too many of the so cal guys would be willing to make that trek, but I may have to get up there soon.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm in and I'm sure some of the socalterminator guys would jump on this..as famoso is their favorite track..

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Ok, so I haven't finalized a date, but the track did release its 2009 schedule.

What about taking advantage of a Sat/Sun test n tune???

FEB 21st and 22nd???

http://www.famosoraceway.com/schedule.htm
That is very possible for me! :thumb:

Those dates conflict with two Summit Series races at Barona, but it's beginning to look like I won't be running the whole series this year anyway.

don_w

Reaction score
LMAO... I just asked Donna if she was interested, and she said: "Absolutely... tell Paul I'm going to kick his ass"... :laughlots:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm in.. I can finally smoke Don and maybe get that pansy SD can roll on up too. :clap:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, 13 guys is no where near what we need for a private track day, so I suppose the plan will be to get as many S197s to FAMOSO on FEB 21st and 22nd.

I will be going both days. That should give me enough time to beat BN, Ken, Brandi, Adams 5.0, Don, and Donna. Am I forgetting anyone that wants an ass whooping?

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I posted on socalterminators... but I think that if you chimed in...the ermee guys would line up

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
tell them you what to smoke some slow ass terminators and put it on you tube. >:)

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, 13 guys is no where near what we need for a private track day, so I suppose the plan will be to get as many S197s to FAMOSO on FEB 21st and 22nd.

I will be going both days. That should give me enough time to beat BN, Ken, Brandi, Adams 5.0, Don, and Donna. Am I forgetting anyone that wants an ass whooping?

So who is planning on going? It's quite a drive, but I may go. My biggest hesitation is the fact that this is the first weekend they're opening. How crowded do you guys that have been think it will be?

don_w

Reaction score
So who is planning on going? It's quite a drive, but I may go. My biggest hesitation is the fact that this is the first weekend they're opening. How crowded do you guys that have been think it will be?
I'm still planning on it... as long as my car is good to go.

I've never been there before, so I can't speak to how crowded it may be.

Injected S197

forum member
Reaction score
Greg told me the first weekend they are open is a joke. You will be lucky to get 2 runs in?

MSgt46270

Reaction score

Me me me me, I want one too! :kinky:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back