Procharged 2006 Mustang GT *VERY LOW MILES*

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Black 2006 Ford Mustang GT- Less than 16,000 miles
The car is fully loaded for 2006 with tan leather interior, Automatic Transmission, interior upgrade package, front/side airbags, shaker 1000 audio system with factory subwoofer in the back.
I purchased the car brand new with 11 miles on it, so it is a one owner vehicle.

Exterior Modifications:
CDC Grille which deletes the center fog lights and pony.
20% tint
GT500 spoiler
Blacked out headlights and taillights - note that the front headlights are blacked out with a tint film, and the rears were sprayed with that night shade stuff. I have an extra set of taillights that are stock which can come with the car.
20" Saleen Replicas, or Chrome 06-09 18" GT500 replicas wrapped in Nitto 555 tires (less than 4,000 miles on both sets of rims and tires).
Retrosolutions 5,000k HID headlights

Interior modifications:
None performed to the car, but I have an A-pillar gauge pod which will fit three gauges- I have never got around to installing it on the car. I also have three gauges- boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, and wideband. Gauges and A-Pillar will cost extra as they can be easily sold as they are not in the car, and there is a market for them.

Performance modifications:
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2.
39 lb. fuel injectors
GT500 fuel pump
Charge Motion Control delete plates
Polyurethane motor mounts
Axle-Exchange Aluminum DriveShaft
Pypes Midmuffler exhaust system
Ford Racing 3.73 gears
GT500 4-piston front brake calipers and pads with 14" GT500 rotors.
Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks in the rear (note that the stock struts are in the front as the person who installed the d-specs in the front didn't put the dust shields on them, and they started to squeak enough for me to swap them out).
Steeda adjustable panhard bar
Lowering springs
SCT Xcal2
I am probably missing some things-I will edit the post once I think of more things.

I am looking for $22,000.

The car has been meticulously maintained as I never spared a dollar on it. The car has basically been a driveway queen/show car its entire life, evidenced by the mileage. I haven't lost interest in the car, but responsibilities change, and I haven't had a lot of time for it. The car still puts a smile on my face, so it really pains me to do this.

By the way, the supercharger was installed at Mustang Magic in Deer Park, NY where the car was also dyno-tuned. The car made 428 rear wheel horsepower on a conservative tune (which is installed on the car now- I have an SCT Xcal2 which contains the tune file).

Last edited:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
$19,500!!! $200 referral fee if you refer me someone and the car sells.
Car has about 18,5XX miles now as I have been driving the car back and forth to work in the nice weather.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Price is somewhat negotiable, but $15K will not do it. Thanks for the interest- let me know if you want to discuss further.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Bump- Drop price to $19,000. Need this gone or it will be traded in to dealership and some enthusiast will miss out on a great car. Unfortunately I need a car that can be driven every day (sometimes in snow) and also used for business purposes.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
If you trade it in check around, I had a 2008 with a Paxton and such with 60k on it that I traded. Most dealerships were offering 12 or 13 but I found one that offered me full retail value (17,500) out of it, maybe yours would fetch more with the low miles? Yours has more mods.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
If you trade it in check around, I had a 2008 with a Paxton and such with 60k on it that I traded. Most dealerships were offering 12 or 13 but I found one that offered me full retail value (17,500) out of it, maybe yours would fetch more with the low miles? Yours has more mods.

Thanks for the heads up foxxxtman. I am shopping around a lot. Still not totally decided on what the new ride is going to be- right now between an A6 or Chevy SS, but the search is still evolving lol. Dealers have been all over the map so far. Such a painful process.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It would actually net you more money to pull the ProCharger off and return the car more to stock. Then sell the ProCharger separately. Cars are worth more to a dealer stock, then they are modded.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
It would actually net you more money to pull the ProCharger off and return the car more to stock. Then sell the ProCharger separately. Cars are worth more to a dealer stock, then they are modded.

I would prefer to sell the car here so it goes to someone who takes care of it!!

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score

Refer to comments above, depends on the dealer and the day man. I got full retail value out of my car.... not clean trade.... full NADA retail value and I got my new one for about 6k below MSRP. Just depends.

topbliss

Reaction score
Hold out.. I got $22k for my 07 stocker.. When you find the right guy, you will sell it for what you want. The people here are low ballin ya.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
My car was a bolt on car.... Made over $2,500 back just selling parts on here and other places AFTER paying someone to do all the work demodding. Granted, I kept all the stock stuff, not sure if that's the same for you.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Appreciate the kind words here.
I am not looking to part the car out and sell the mods and put it back to stock as I do not have the time. Time is partly the reason why the car is for sale.

Make me an offer on the 20" Saleens- I will sell both the wheels and tires as a set. I also have two rear nitto 555's that will fit the 20's.

Back