Procharged Coyote Help!

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
So I installed a P1SC HO Procharger on my 2012 GT with ID1000s and a jms BAP. Got a base tune and the car runs absolutely pegged rich. Advice I have gotten from my tuner is leaning towards an installation or parts issue. I checked everything. Does anyone have any advice why or what I should look for? So far I pulled intercooler piping and checked for leaks, it's all good. I had to take off my boss manifold to install the injectors. Vacuum leak from the manifold or injectors? I guess I could take all that back apart and double check. Any advice would be super awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
So I installed a P1SC HO Procharger on my 2012 GT with ID1000s and a jms BAP. Got a base tune and the car runs absolutely pegged rich. Advice I have gotten from my tuner is leaning towards an installation or parts issue. I checked everything. Does anyone have any advice why or what I should look for? So far I pulled intercooler piping and checked for leaks, it's all good. I had to take off my boss manifold to install the injectors. Vacuum leak from the manifold or injectors? I guess I could take all that back apart and double check. Any advice would be super awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegged rich in what manner? At idle, during driving? Have you been able to look at fuel trims and if so how much are they adding or taking away?

First guess would be the maf or maf transfer function. Maybe the tuner thinks you have an extended maf in but you don't?

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
Position of maf?
Tune set up for bigger injectors?
I would guess it's in the tune but you need to datalog to give more information

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys figured out the problem. Broke my phone so I couldn't get back to you for awhile. It was the tune

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back