procharger p1 system

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
$2800, entire kit minus the fuel and tune....

THATS A STEAL.... NOT GOING ANY LOWER... BUY NOW...

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Damnit i hate you, if i wouldnt have dropped 3k on my suspension during thanksgiving i would be all over this

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
i hate the fact i bought this and then a week later got a deal on a d1 lol

for what its worth id consider a partial trade on a new k member/ a arms/ seats/ cage/ other stuff i need and am going to buy anyways...

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
its a decent kit, i mean id be putting it on my car if i hadnt came across this d1. I had a different p1 on my car about a year and a half ago and it made for a really fun street car, its just becoming more of a track car now which is why i picked up the d1

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I was going to buy this kit before I found my whipple, this is the cheapest procharger kit you'll ever see for sale!

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man, yeah it is, when i sold my other p1 kit last fall i thought i was giving it away... i really just need to stay out of the classifieds section....

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
yea i mean this is a street car but it does see some road courses, im just catious that im gonna be doing to much in such a short time

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
is it a 2 core or 3 core intercooler?

that i honestly dont know, its a mishimoto intercooler but i believe they have several different ones and not at home at the moment to look at the tag on it. If totogt06 sees this he'll prob know as he bought it originally

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
not sure if totogt has one, i never had my other p1 dynoed, was just running a bbr tune but there should be quite a few p1 charts on here.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Damn dude.. hell of a price.. I'm almost tempted to paypal you .. ugh..what to do.. piss the wife off, sleep in the snow, but have a boosted car.. have a n/a car and sleep warm and have a happy wife.

so.. all I'd need injectors and a h/f fuel pump or bap , possibly some ht0 plugs and this thing is ready to go?

Do you happen to know how many miles it has on it?

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
yeah injectors, a boost a pump or upgraded pump, and tune are all youd need. some ht0s would also be a good idea. totogt06 had a set of injectors and bap for sale, not sure if he still does.

not sure on the mileage

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Im here! Idk what core but its 3" thick. No dyno sheet but did 405rwhp before fixing the belt slip(didnt tighten the tensioner enough) and never went back for a new test. Ran a 12.1 at 117 with it and minor bolt ons. I sold the BAP but still have the injectors and fuel pump availible

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back