Procharger Pulley

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
What size pulley are you guys running to make 15-17 lbs of boost on a P1SC. I dont have my pulley size but I made 13psi and looking to go around 15ish.

I have a 4.6 cast iron block stroked and forged to 5.0 and stage two ported and polished heads with stock cams and Kooks LT headers with Catted X pipe.

So i know every block and car with build boost different but whats a rough idea how much smaller should I go to add boost.

For say I have a 3.4 pulley what size down will give me two to three more pounds.

My final question is whats the most boost I can get away with on my set up on 91 pump?

I pulled 520rwhp on 10psi before on 91 whats the most power any one has seen with a P1

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
i was just reading about that on another forum when I was searching around. my concern is say my block makes more boost then his and I buy the 3.1 and make 20psi and cant use that pulley cause of being on pump gas. So does any one know the size ration to boost for a pulley

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
also has any one cut the procharger intake down to fit a larger filter yet? I planned on doing that to fit a 9 inch filter. A friend of mine just made 30hp from going from the stock tiny 04 cobra filter to cramming a huge filter in there

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back