Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
IF you possibly could get pictures underneath yours, I would be in debt to ya!

Not great pics, hard on just jack stands. I used variety of hardware I had laying around, I'm sure with your access to parts bins you can make it all look factory. The most important piece in my opinion is the very center (2nd pic on the right). I used hole saw to make opening behind a bolt hole I drilled. I snuck a nut inside and held with finger to tighten bolt from bottom. I never bothered cleaning up the hole as this is all impossible to see on the ground, again I'm sure you can find some kind of plug to make it look factory

F6uV5Ec.jpg

FNtr2wY.jpg

dYD5NLC.jpg

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Not great pics, hard on just jack stands. I used variety of hardware I had laying around, I'm sure with your access to parts bins you can make it all look factory. The most important piece in my opinion is the very center (2nd pic on the right). I used hole saw to make opening behind a bolt hole I drilled. I snuck a nut inside and held with finger to tighten bolt from bottom. I never bothered cleaning up the hole as this is all impossible to see on the ground, again I'm sure you can find some kind of plug to make it look factory

Is this the GT500 splitter?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just got back from Mustang Week today. 1300 miles logged on the car in the last week and mechanical issues. New clutch is amazing. Comfortable in traffic and definitely holds the power. Only unfortunate event was some type of debris fucked up my front passenger fender and it will probably have to be repainted.

Got home this afternoon and detailed it before parking it.

c93c5fe36061b026e0d965b9d4dc1623.jpg

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Mustang Week today. 1300 miles logged on the car in the last week and mechanical issues. New clutch is amazing. Comfortable in traffic and definitely holds the power. Only unfortunate event was some type of debris fucked up my front passenger fender and it will probably have to be repainted.

c93c5fe36061b026e0d965b9d4dc1623.jpg

Debris on the front fender and at Mustang week.....yeah....likely story....crowd control FTW!:whistle1:

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Sucks about the fender; but the car still looks awesome. Glad to hear you are going to AM. I wanna do Mustang Week; but its a really long way for me.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score

This is how I know you are in your 20's. When I get back from MW, I park the car, dirty as crap, still loaded down with junk, and I go hit the couch!

Seriously though, the car looks sick man. Did you do any of the driving events with it at MW? Auto cross, hot laps at MB Speedway? (I think you said that you didn't do drag night, which I don't blame you at all)

I hate it that we didn't get to go this year. I'm sure I missed out on some good wrecks at the mall, or did the cops have it covered this year?

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Isn't that the same fender that you had repainted like twice already?

Stop hitting people with jewelry, it hurts the paint.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
This is how I know you are in your 20's. When I get back from MW, I park the car, dirty as crap, still loaded down with junk, and I go hit the couch!

Seriously though, the car looks sick man. Did you do any of the driving events with it at MW? Auto cross, hot laps at MB Speedway? (I think you said that you didn't do drag night, which I don't blame you at all)

I hate it that we didn't get to go this year. I'm sure I missed out on some good wrecks at the mall, or did the cops have it covered this year?

Dude, I was so tempted to just say screw it but I knew if I didn't... I would just ignore it till the AM show. After detailing it I rewarded myself with an amazing Chic-fil-a meal. Haha

No, I didn't do any driving events, I was trying to get a good balance of beach time and car meets so I didn't visit the speedway this year.

There was absolutely ZERO people lined up on 17 this year. They had it all roped off with "NO STANDING ON GRASS" signs and cops were all over the place. It's unfortunate since I like seeing the occasional dumbass.

Isn't that the same fender that you had repainted like twice already?

Stop hitting people with jewelry, it hurts the paint.

I've repainted so much, I've just given up. Just going to drive it and enjoy it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back