Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Sorry boys, but I'm over here when it comes to classic mustangs and the pro-street movement.

01-1959-rtr-x-mustang.jpg

Only problems with that car is that it cost a little over 250k to build and it ain't mine.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
I would take either one ha and Cam whatever you decide to build im
Sure it will be clean as usual good luck with the sale would be sad to see it go though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Update:

Still have the feeler live... pass along referrals if they are interested. I'll reward a finding fee of $250 to a forum member.

Last edited:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I've been poking my brother about it since he lives in the area. He currently has been tinkerin' with a supercharged Wrangler that his dad left him when he passed. I'll try to talk to him, again, about it today to see what he thinks.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think you are crazy to sell this by the way. Keep it and sell the GT500, all the time you put into this to make it awesome means you should keep it. Truly one of a kind car.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
How much do you want for it?

Asking $35,995 + tax, tag, & fees. If sold, it will be sold through our dealership therefore trades are welcome.

I'm not extremely motivated to sell by any means, it's just weight on my shoulders that it is always in storage and it deserves to be driven. If someone through me an enticing offer on the GT500 I'd entertain it as well. I just drive the GT500 more and like that the top goes down.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL I hate convertables. That is an awesome deal considering what you all did to it. If I win the lottery that car is mine!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Picked the car up yesterday. My brother pulled it out of storage last week and daily drove it a good amount to put some miles on it. He even drove the damn thing to PA for a car auction too. He hopes I decide not to sell it, lol.

Unfortunately, I found out that my remaining GT500 midpipe was either recycled or misplaced which is a setback since it was a part of my new exhaust. For the time being I'll just keep with what I have - the OR H w/ Borla Touring. Just need to have it readjusted sometime this week since the passenger side OTA pipe is hanging really low and scraping on everything... the car is only 1.25" lowered too.

I also ordered new spring lower boots, Gabriel dust boots and a BMR A-arm support. Going to install those when they get in (hopefully next week), along with MM camber plates. My GT500 ones have been making noise ever since I put them in. Pretty much sounds like Shamu when I make a hard left or right hand turn.

Still itching for some NSR cams.

c052df3d3f6a8635f4edfb8e3f8dec54.jpg

0d33c795d6c0c757f9ce0b1d66c355c7.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
You think your GT500 strut mounts are making that noise?
We started noticing a dull low-pitched moan when turning at slow speeds in the GF'S Shelby recently, seems to be coming from the rear, no idea what it could be ....

Back