Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
That sounds nasty and a glass roof on a bullitt I will have seen it all after that

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Lol! So I found out Billet Pro Shop is now selling Bullet racing cams for GT500's that don't require springs. They are significantly less expensive than the L&M's too. I need to ask them a couple questions before I consider purchasing, but I think they may be a winner. I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but dat sound. I think the only hiccup will be finding a tuner or a remote tuning session.

If you don't do this you are a horrible human being :word:

I'm sure Lund can remote tune it or JPC might be able to do this in house.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Have you considered sending it to Brenspeed?

True.
It IS a Bullitt after all.
It could be their 2016 LIMITED-EDITION 2008 Bullitt magic-made-up-HORSEPOWER Cam Machine.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Well my day took a turn on shit boulevard. Posted in the Pissed off thread.

Gave the Bullitt a full paint detail over the last couple days and took it up the street to run an errand. Come back and someone scratched the fuck out of the fender like they dropped something against it. Took it down to the metal. I'm so furious that after all this paint work I have to deal with repairing it again. It's like the 5th or 6th time I've had to repair a front fender on this car.

If you don't do this you are a horrible human being :word:

I'm sure Lund can remote tune it or JPC might be able to do this in house.

Yeah, they are close and from their reputation I probably will go that route. I want a dyno sheet to brag about. Chicks dig pics of my dyno sheet on Tinder.

Have you considered sending it to Brenspeed?

Not in the least bit.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Such hate for Breenspeed. I like them personally. I think JPC is the way to go though based on where you are located. Hard to go wrong with Lund too, or Lito.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
+1 on JPC. Took my '11 there. Kevin is a cool guy and knows his shit. Aaron also was nice enough to give Alvin and I a tour of the whole shop.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Put an order in for a GT/CS rear bumper today. Guess it's time to start accumulating parts again. :roflsquared:

Such hate for Breenspeed. I like them personally. I think JPC is the way to go though based on where you are located. Hard to go wrong with Lund too, or Lito.

I don't hate or dislike them. They just are not close to me geographically and haven't seen them tune many Condor or Trinity motors. JPC is probably my top choice if not I'll look at remote tuning with Lund.

Nothin money can't fix... ha ha

True, but I don't have one of those money-growing trees. lol

+1 on JPC. Took my '11 there. Kevin is a cool guy and knows his shit. Aaron also was nice enough to give Alvin and I a tour of the whole shop.

That's nice. I went there back in 2013 when I needed a SCT handheld the same day. I only saw the showroom, but it looked like a nice facility.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put an order in for a GT/CS rear bumper today. Guess it's time to start accumulating parts again. :roflsquared:

I don't hate or dislike them. They just are not close to me geographically and haven't seen them tune many Condor or Trinity motors. JPC is probably my top choice if not I'll look at remote tuning with Lund.

True, but I don't have one of those money-growing trees. lol

That's nice. I went there back in 2013 when I needed a SCT handheld the same day. I only saw the showroom, but it looked like a nice facility.

Those really improve the look of the Bullitt. :clap:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up, I spoke with Eric yesterday and he told me to bring them my car as soon as I can as they have a lot of guys saying that January 1st they are bringing the car to the shop so they will be slammed soon.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
They just fixed the steering rack on the car and remaking the up-pipe to my turbo. It was unfortunately a labor intensive job. First time they've worked on my car, but Eric hooked it up. Those guys are top notch over there.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Glad to hear more good things. Next Wednesday I'll be returning the Shelby to stock - taking off AirLift, Wheels, etc. Once that's done, I'll be able to progress more with this.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Need opinions...

Thinking about re-coating the Rotiform's in Hyperblack. Thoughts?

m36.jpg

I like the bronze, but they are too dark and really can't see the features of the wheels.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Need opinions...

Thinking about re-coating the Rotiform's in Hyperblack. Thoughts?

m36.jpg

I like the bronze, but they are too dark and really can't see the features of the wheels.

I agree with dark wheels. I have gone through that with the Bullitt and now trying to decide on wheels for the F150. Dark wheels hide some of the nicest parts of the wheels. But, I think the hyperblack has just a bit too much shine for your Bullitt (JMO).

I can't remember who it is was, but you might: Didn't a wheel manufacturer come out with a metallic gun metal color? Was it Forgestar? It was just a bit darker than anthracite and had some flake in it. I was gaga over that color.

Going to be tough balance on the ROTOs with such small features.

Back