Props to Spydershaft Again!

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Well, finally tonight we got my vibration issue resolved. Put the new shaft they personally made me on, and it's as smooth as an 18 year old cheerleader's ass.:clap:

Very slight vibration comes in at 110mph, but it's tire noise, not the shaft or the gears, and if I don't pick up a tenth ot two in the 1/4 from this, I'll be surprised. In this day and age of companies like RPM Outlet, it's great to see guys that go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. Being in the industry, I can understand that anyone can have issues due to an outside supplier, but it's how you react that counts, and they were on it from the get go.

Thanks a million for your effort, and I would recommend your product to anyone. Although I'd rather they bought the LRP/ Steeda version from me.:whistling:

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I clicked off a couple 10 sec. passes in a Whipple 05 with very few mods and the Spydershaft. Great driveshaft Ron!!!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
.....and it's as smooth as an 18 year old cheerleader's ass.:clap:
I told you to stay the hell out of that locker room. You're not careful you'll end up on the news for that type of behavior. :evil:

But....my Spydershaft is perfect. No problems at all.

spyder7724

Reaction score
Well, finally tonight we got my vibration issue resolved. Put the new shaft they personally made me on, and it's as smooth as an 18 year old cheerleader's ass.:clap:

Very slight vibration comes in at 110mph, but it's tire noise, not the shaft or the gears, and if I don't pick up a tenth ot two in the 1/4 from this, I'll be surprised. In this day and age of companies like RPM Outlet, it's great to see guys that go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. Being in the industry, I can understand that anyone can have issues due to an outside supplier, but it's how you react that counts, and they were on it from the get go.

Thanks a million for your effort, and I would recommend your product to anyone. Although I'd rather they bought the LRP/ Steeda version from me.:whistling:

Thanks. Lately I've taken some heat for this round of problems we experienced and been the target of some ill fated attempts to discredit me and my product. I realize when you have a popular product like the Spydershaft LRP/STEEDAshaft you become the benchmark with a big bullseye on you. Other companies must prove themselves against you and some resort to anything in their desperate attempt to make a name for themselves. My business practices are a direct reflection of me and how I live my life also since my company has my family name on it I strive hard to provide the best possible products and services I can. thanks you steve and I'm glad everything worked out for you.

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wonder what's changed ...if anything...for a vibration to occur. I don't have a single vibration trapping at 124mph.

Silverback

Reaction score
Thanks. Lately I've taken some heat for this round of problems we experienced and been the target of some ill fated attempts to discredit me and my product.

I've heard almost complete praise for your product so don't worry your rep is intact!!

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I want a smooth cheerleader ass too. Tell me you fixed the vibration problem.

Completely fixed! I think it was an issue with the previously tried shafts having flanges that were not within specs, and/ or bad u-joints maybe throwing off the balance of the shaft. The one that was sent personally for me fixed the issue completely. For the first time with the automatic, it feels like I have 4.10's and I'm not dragging an anchor behind me.

The only thing I hear now is road noise from my choppy Nittos and the Auburn, but that's what I get for removing all the crappy Ford bushings in the rear. You want to drive a machine, it's going to sound like one. You want complete silence - buy a limo.

Production issues happen to the best of companies, especially when you have to rely on outside vendors for components. Mistakes happen, but it's how LRP reacted to them on a customer service level is what separates them from the RPM Outlets of the world.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only thing I hear now is road noise from my choppy Nittos and the Auburn, but that's what I get for removing all the crappy Ford bushings in the rear. You want to drive a machine, it's going to sound like one. You want complete silence - buy a limo.
What was that? I can't hear you over my exhaust - can you yell a little louder? :clap:

If you don't care about the weight, there's always Dynamat. I had my rear-seat out the other day driving around and it was pretty astonishing how much more read-end noise came through - I guess in retrospect, its not so astonishing as the UCA bolt is right there at the top...

It's ok though - it all goes away when I turn on the A/C (windows down, go faster).

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back