Props to Steeda

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
This was my latest experience with Steeda.

On black Friday I had money burning a hole in my pocket and I knew I needed the Steeda CAI Boss intake upgrade kit. They were running 20% off all Steeda products so I figured why not. I bought the upgrade kit on Saturday but after the purchase I changed my mind and figured I would just buy the entire CAI kit.

Monday rolled around and by the time I had called that afternoon to change my order the item had already shipped, that's the first time I've ever been upset with fast shipping. I spoke with Frank at Steeda and he told me what I needed to do was go ahead and send the shipment back, refund my money, and they will pay for return shipping, as well as ship me the CAI for free and still give me black Friday pricing!

I forgot to tell them what I had spent on return shipping and never got the refund, but honestly I'm not too worried about it because of how well they treated me, and I know that if I was to ask for the shipping refund they would do it.

So Frank AND Sal, Thanks guys!!

S

Steedagus

Thanks for the great feedback! I'll pass it on to Frank and Sal!

SteedaJohn

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Grabber,

The team here at Steeda really appreciates that you took the time to share your story! Don't hesitate to shoot me a pm if you need anything. :thumb2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back