Puddle lamps

Joe4

Reaction score
So I own a 2014 mustang base model and I really want the mustang logo puddle lamps has anyone succeeded in maybe making this happen? I’ve read online so far that the vehicle already has the harness all I need to do I buy a replacement side view mirror that already has it but I haven’t had any luck in that department. If anyone has had any luck could you please respond with a link to purchase side mirrors or at least some guidance in the genealogy directions of what I’m trying to accomplish?!? Thank you!!!

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno, crazy idea perhaps, your local Ford dealer??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I had them on my 2014 GT/CS. One night I pulled into the grocery store just after dusk and they lit up as I got out of my car. The dweeb getting in to his car next to me made such a big deal out of them that I was embarrassed and just wanted to run away. The next day I popped the lights off the bottom of my mirrors and unplugged them. Never missed them, never want another vehicle with them.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Had them as well. Novelty wore off real quick. I owned the car a month before I ever saw them. Was glad they weren't on my 14. Second they have a tendency to fail, or in my case the snap lock break and fall out of the mirror and dangle. AM has a nice option. An actual light that will help you see at night as you approach the car.

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
I like them, always seems to be a conversation starter. I didn’t realize they were there until a couple days after buying my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back