Pypes customer service = great!!!!!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
so last week I installed Pypes long tube headers and their catted x-pipe with the help of my nephew on his lift. took a total of about 9-10hrs, got all finished and noticed that the drivers side header was crazy close to the floor board, and nearly touching the heat shield, figured we'd see how it turned out, mounted the x-pipe and the drivers side converter was also very close to hitting, come to find out on my drive home that over any medium to large bumps something was hitting, also was hitting under heavy throttle. called Pypes and spoke with a tech named Brandon and he was very helpful, told me theyd replace the header if it appeared to be an issue, he requested a few pics and said he'd get back to me. well I spoke to him today to follow up, he stated he couldnt really see the issue from the pics but he didnt discount what I was saying, I had told him earlier I was only a 1.5hr drive from them, he stated he'd like to get my car up there to take a look at it, but said they were way to busy to do so, I automatically assumed he was going to tell me pound sand, he then ask for my shipping address and says "we're going to get you a replacement header sent out" going off all the bad mouthing of them and their customer service I didnt expect much. Im very happy with the way they handled the situation!!!!!! kudos to Pypes and Brandon for how they worked with me. I was however able to make some adjustements to the x-pipe and Im happy to say it no longer hits on bumps or heavy throttle inputs, but I want it to be right so Ill be installing the drivers side header as soon as it arrives. I absolutely love love LOVE how it sounds with the long tubes, high flow cats and the kooks ab's its crazy loud at cold start, I cant imagine how loud it would be without the cats

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back