Pypes Offroad X-Pipe - SOLD

rtebeau

Reaction score
Maybe posting stuff that had nothing to do with the topic (selling an x pipe) should be forbidden too...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Maybe posting stuff that had nothing to do with the topic (selling an x pipe) should be forbidden too...

Don't be a fucking dick head. You don't have the rights to post in the classifieds, this section is for active members, you dont qualify. Glad you got a good deal, it may be your last here.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you can post, just not sell in the classifieds before you qualify, buyers were always allowed

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't be a fucking dick head. You don't have the rights to post in the classifieds, this section is for active members, you dont qualify. Glad you got a good deal, it may be your last here.

How about you don't be a dickhead, because you are incorrect. We have never kept people from posting or purchasing in the classified. We do not allow people to sell/originate a classified post without having a sufficient post count. But we have never stopped someone from purchasing from people or replying to posts in the classifieds because of their post count

rtebeau

Reaction score
No need to be rude. I've been on this forum for awhile. I just spend more time working and working on my cars rather then posting. This forum has been great but lately I've noticed a lot more hostility towards people that don't post a lot/are new. And some people wonder why most sections are dead on this site..

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
How about you don't be a dickhead, because you are incorrect. We have never kept people from posting or purchasing in the classified. We do not allow people to sell/originate a classified post without having a sufficient post count. But we have never stopped someone from purchasing from people or replying to posts in the classifieds because of their post count

Nope won't happen. Fuck me bro.

If a guy with 1 fucking post can post in here than why block anyone?

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you made a sale (damn I wish I could have seen this), but how in the fuck can a guy with one post buy anything from the classifieds????

Anyone can post a reply in the classifieds section. Its always been like that. New members can't post a new thread, but they can post replies to all sales threads. Go look at other posts from years ago, its never changed and its not broken.

Nope won't happen. Fuck me bro.

If a guy with 1 fucking post can post in here than why block anyone?

So if you were selling something, you wouldn't want everyone, even new members, the chance to buy it?

07_GTCS