Quarter mile ranking list

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
First things first. This site is a great place to post, read, and learn. Thank you for your dedication to the site and its contents. This goes to all who are involved.
Could you consider adding the DA readings for runs made for the ranking list so that the educated readers can compare apples to apples? Or at least the altitude of the track at which the run was made? Thanks again, and in advance for the effort.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And Ill add one to that, if you post up a dyno number, say if its a dynojet and if its SAE..

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the DA #, but trouble is I bet 90% of posters don't know how to figure out the DA--and thus the accuracy of said numbers would be suspect. What will end up happening is I will add the column and the vast majority of the entries will be blank.

We could post the elevation of the track, but thats only half the story as humidity really kills ets

Last edited:

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, at first the entries would be blank, but over time it may catch on. The reason I suggest this is I would love to post my slip, but I think most would giggle at the numbers. Unless you have the supporting data you do not understand why my car runs 12.38 on 8psi. when N/A cars are kicking my ass and running high 11's. DA. in some cases IS the power adder.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back