Question about a parts car

Stan

Reaction score
I'm familiar with "Fox-bodies", but bought a 2007 coupe last year as a project. I've recently bought a 2006 parts car for some of my needs and was wondering what I should keep off of it before it goes to scrap. The body isn't is bad shape other than the driver's side being dinged (but missed the door). It's a V6 premium while mine is just a base coupe. I'd hate to scrap parts that people are looking for!
thanks.

Samos3

Reaction score
6 gauge MyColor dash cluster and center dash buttons. Make sure it works first. Buttoned in good condition typically bring $30 or more on Ebay.
Cluster might get $100...depending on the mileage, but it's hit or miss. Not low or high, but how close to the buyers existing mileage.

Stan

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. How about the passenger side airbag. Steering wheel, seats (leather), center console, etc. Any other interior parts? I will pull any "hot" items and if they don't sell I'll just keep them for my car -and hopefully will never need them...

Stan

Reaction score
I'll have to get some pictures of the steering wheel. It's still drivable so it might be a while before it's available.

Samos3

Reaction score
That's okay. No hurry. Mine is showing signs of deterioration where my hands sit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back