Question about heads

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
MMR heads with a BBR poster in the background of his picture. I'm sure both companies have produced some good products but both of them have a shit reputation around these parts.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
It looks like a pretty good deal if the heads are in good shape. It's too bad they are mmr. It's almost too good of a deal, you know?

A nice thing about forced induction is the air being forced into the combustion chamber. It makes flow less important than it is na. So if you were buying these just to support fi it's not necessary. I'm not saying they don't help because they do.

stanglax28

forum member
Reaction score
Wheres the heads in the picture?

Good question. Lol

MMR heads with a BBR poster in the background of his picture. I'm sure both companies have produced some good products but both of them have a shit reputation around these parts.

It looks like a pretty good deal if the heads are in good shape. It's too bad they are mmr. It's almost too good of a deal, you know?

A nice thing about forced induction is the air being forced into the combustion chamber. It makes flow less important than it is na. So if you were buying these just to support fi it's not necessary. I'm not saying they don't help because they do.

Yea I was kinda thinking this. I knew the MMR name sounded familiar but couldn't remember from where. I think I may pass on them and just keep saving my pennies lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back