Question about shipping

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey,

I ended up leaving a email for you guys which I never got a reply back.. Been ordering through u guys for quite some time now but have never made a big heavy weighted purchase before...

Never tells me how much the shipping is to canada till the very end when I pay lol

How much could I estimate a wheel and tire package costing me for shipping to my door?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We do take care of all taxes and duties in the initial price, so you don't get hit with a bill at the border. The rest really depends on where you're located in Canada. Certain locations cost more than others, so it's hard to say off the top of my head. The best way to check is to go through the ordering process all the way up to when you pay (before payment) and see what the shipping expensive will be, unfortunately.

The good news is, we realize the system is inconvenient. We're in the process of creating a new shipping cost estimator that you can simply use on our site without going through the payment steps. It should be up and running shortly down the road, I just don't have an exact ETA yet unfortunately.

Sorry for the inconvenience! This will get easier in the near future!

Shane

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back