Question for guys with a shaker

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I have been toying with the idea of getting a shaker but I know I will also be getting an intake manifold shortly as well. Do you guys that have done installs think it will work on an aftermarket intake?

dmhines

KONA GT
Reaction score
The rear portion of the shaker mounts to one of the support ribs on top of the stock intake. The Shaker also sits directly on top of the intake. So unless the aftermarket intake is the same height and has a place to attach the Shaker ... I don't think it's gonna work.

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I was waiting for the FRPP instake results before I make a decision, but going to choose the best for a built 302, cams, and 12 psi.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LoL, yeah your probably one of one with a shaker hood scoop and whipple intake!:beerdrink:

LOL, actually I recently saw a pic of someone else with a Shaker and Whipple as well. Can't find the pic...

The rear portion of the shaker mounts to one of the support ribs on top of the stock intake. The Shaker also sits directly on top of the intake. So unless the aftermarket intake is the same height and has a place to attach the Shaker ... I don't think it's gonna work.

Not too hard to fab up a bracket. Don made one to attach the Shaker to his KB intake.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back