100_0631.jpg

100_0625.jpg

100_0624.jpg

100_0621.jpg

100_0619.jpg

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm just not diggin the wheels. Also, you should pick up some techniques from the paint care area. You have some major swirl marks on that bad boy.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm just not diggin the wheels. Also, you should pick up some techniques from the paint care area. You have some major swirl marks on that bad boy.

Ya there are lots of swirl marks lol. Was like that when I bought the car too. For now, I dont care too much tho, it's my DD. As for the wheels, I just decided to work with what I have. I had bought rims awhile back but had to sell them.

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I hear ya. Sucks when you have to fix a previous owners paint screw ups. It's amazing how many Mercedes, Land Rovers, Jag's, Porches and other higher end cars I see lined up at the local autowash car wash with the big ass, slinging dirt all over the place and scratching up your paint fabric rollers in them.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
I hear ya. Sucks when you have to fix a previous owners paint screw ups. It's amazing how many Mercedes, Land Rovers, Jag's, Porches and other higher end cars I see lined up at the local autowash car wash with the big ass, slinging dirt all over the place and scratching up your paint fabric rollers in them.

Yup, seen that too. I've always washed all my cars on my own. I use clean microfiber towels for washing and drying. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but whatever. Eventually in a few yrs I will repaint the car black and actually take care of the paint lol.

This economy/past 2 yrs have sucked for me. Been laid off twice in that time period. (I never collected unemployment or abused any programs in our system like your neighbors lol!) Luckily I have a great job now but I have bills to catch up on before I buy nice goodies for the stang.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Car and pics look great, I also love the wheels, but I am bias.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
You can always take your car to a shop and let them wetsand/buff it out...You will ne surprised at the results and may not even need a repaint.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Nice car!! Where did you get those yellow fog light covers? I'm kinda diggin' em!

-Mike

Thanks! As for the fog lights, I took them off and sprayed them with yellow glass spray paint. I forgot the maker of it but its a little can that sells for $10!. The only place that had it was a fabric store.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Do they work well? Does it get cloudy?

-Mike

Unlike plasti'dippin' something with 4 coast, this glass spray only needed about 2 coats. It comes out crystal clear/OEM. I was surprised. If you add too many coats however, yes it will get cloudy. The only thing I recommend is to let paint dry/adhere for atleast a day or two before re-installing or washing the car. btw It will look great on your car. Match your rims...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back