quick disconnect end link mod

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
That's a nice cheap option that looks like it would work pretty good. Let us know how it works, I may do this as well. I made the mistake of purchasing the Lakewood QwikLinks and they never worked. I returned the first set because the studs that go through the strut were .060" too big and wouldn't fit in the hole without enlarging the strut. I sent them back and got a second set and had the same issue. I called Lakewood for about the 5th time and finally got someone to measure the stud and sure enough, the ones they had on site were about .100" smaller than the ones I had received twice. They refused to send me the correct studs without going through a full return for a 3rd time so I returned them again and vow to never use a Lakewood product on my car ever again. It's nice to see another option out there that cost less than $180/set, nice find.

forum member
Reaction score
It worked great. I did have to enlarge the hole in strut 1 drill size for the stud post to go in as it did say that in the inst. video..
I got them off flea bay for about $75 it was a make offer bid and we came to an agreement on price. Quality product IMO

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back