Quick Photoshoot and Some Burnout Action

AnotherS197

forum member
Reaction score
So my friend by no means claims to be a professional, just likes taking pictures and screwing around and editing them. I took the Mustang out to school so we went out for some pictures and I thought some of them turned out pretty well. Let me know whatcha think!

l8vi9.jpg

27x2lxt.jpg

29cuo74.jpg

e8omdg.jpg

15ps46d.jpg

2j3083t.jpg

And of course, I can't stop doing burnouts since I put my control arms on and got rid of all the terrible wheel hop, so here's a quick video:

Edit: Didn't mean for them to turn out THAT small haha. I do have high res versions and some uncropped as well.

Last edited:

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
very nice...i like the pic with the trail of burn marks that lead up to your car...your friends has got skills

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Some sick shots. Those stock wheels gotta go though and get some HIDs. Although the first one is one of my favorites.

AnotherS197

forum member
Reaction score
Some sick shots. Those stock wheels gotta go though and get some HIDs. Although the first one is one of my favorites.

Thanks! I agree on the rims though, just waiting on a friend that can hopefully get me some tires and I'll be getting new rims this summer hopefully. Already have K springs and camber plates waiting to go on, too. I've considered HID's, but I'm not sure if I'll be going with them. I don't mind the look of the halogens on these cars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back