Quick shipping question

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
So I placed an order for cams and phaser bolts last night. I got shipping confirmation this morning with a UPS tracking number. Great! Now, 3 hours later, I get confirmation with a USPS tracking number. So I'm just kind of confused. Which one is correct? Order number 2193297

Thanks!

06LimeGT

forum member
Reaction score
not to thread jack but what part of SA are you in? Everytime i see the pics of your car the backgrounds look familiar.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
So I placed an order for cams and phaser bolts last night. I got shipping confirmation this morning with a UPS tracking number. Great! Now, 3 hours later, I get confirmation with a USPS tracking number. So I'm just kind of confused. Which one is correct? Order number 2193297

Thanks!

They probably sent the cams UPS and the phaser bolts USPS even though their from the same order. Seen that kind of thing some on several occasions.

Sent from iPhone

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Hmmm... well it says "items in this shipment" both shipments have both items. haha I guess we'll see

When you click on the tracking # it should give you the weight of each package. Look at the USPS package weight, this will clue you in on if the phaser bolts were shipped this way or not.

Sent from iPhone

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
They probably sent the cams UPS and the phaser bolts USPS even though their from the same order. Seen that kind of thing some on several occasions.

Sent from iPhone

Mach2burnout nailed it! The Cams are arriving via UPS and the Phaser bolts via USPS. However, I see they're both delivered now!

Shane

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back