Race Legal 6 Apr 07

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Here's a video of some racing we did last night. Don is our Captain of the Stangpede racing team and I'm Co-Captain. We also had a BBQ and it was a lot of fun. Today we will be at Barona Drag Strip for more racing.

Here's a link to some of our video's.
http://www.myspace.com/stangpederacecocaptain

V

VSOP

Vids kick arse... I'm soo tired of pics..

I need to go get a new digital vid cam

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I picked up the 30gig JVC from Tiger Direct a couple of months ago for less than $400. It's pretty ok, I haven't learned how to use it worth a damn though. I have several hundred meg worth of crappy video from my trip to Hong Kong because of the auto focus jacking up on action shots.

V

VSOP

I'm going to have my parents pick me one up when they head back up to Dubai in a couple months... Electronic are uber cheap there..

I want one that is good at low light for night filming at the track and anti shake technology

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

Just got back from Barona and we are all tired. I will get some video up as soon as I can.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Godd vids, Ed!! :D As usual, it will be a while before I post mine. Got some work to do on them, and not much time this week.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing on the bikes. Thats kinda harsh. But nice vids man!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back