Race Ramps

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I had been wanting race ramps and came across a deal so I thought I would share....

67" version for $262 with free shipping! They are running 10% off everything on the site.

The 56"ers are $203 minus 10%

reverselogic.us

It gets better apparently.....They have a $25 mail in rebate if you spend $250.

Last edited:

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I'm on Sportlines which is why I went with the 67", more of a gradual increase in height.

Surfergeek

forum member
Reaction score
They work great with lowered cars. That's why I got a set and love them. I am lowered on Steeda Competition Springs on short tires 285/35R18 with a Stillen splitter that extends out from the bumper and clear the ramps no problem.

Get the 10" tall ones if you can, you'll thank yourself for it later.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
i feel like these take up so much room. i just drive up on 2x4s and then slip the jack under there and go onto jackstands.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought some lumber and building some ramps.
40 bucks for the wood and already had the screws

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Man I had my hopes up for a second. At mustang week by the ford trailer they had a set of ramps I thought said race ramps. You pull your car on them and probably a few feet off the ground. I thought those would be bad ass to have for general maintaining

86merc

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought some lumber and building some ramps.
40 bucks for the wood and already had the screws

And you will have ramps that work well. But are heavy and bulky. The race ramps weigh almost nothing. And the modular design of the larger ones make them more compact.

Race ramps are very nice. I use their "Jack Assist" ramps to get the jack under the car easily. It works great for track days where I need to change tires. They are compact to fit in the trunk with tires and tools. And lift the car high enough to get the jack under the car. Then I have the 56" two piece ramps for general maintenance at home.

Nothing wrong with well designed and built wood ramps. Especially for home use. But the Race Ramps have their advantages for sure. If you can justify the cost.

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
meh, making the ramp part and where the car sits in 2 seperate pieces that will connect together via a bolt, and where the car sits isnt solid, has gaps to reduce weight. Wont be taking these away from home so dont need to be super mobile, just garage to driveway and back

Dont worry about it collapsing, has plenty of support still even with the gaps.

Back