RaceLegal @ the Q, Friday, May 25

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well, if my car is done by friday I will try and make it, otherwise I will be there to watch! I'm hoping to bring my daughter, she should love it.

Last edited:

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nope, still need to go out and get a helmet...should pass tech inspection the first time at least I would think.

H

hardcoremustangs

Are you going to race this time??? Bring the vert...:clap:
We are putting on a new clutch and flywheel. Liz wants to run the vert and if Adam finishes the Coupe by this weekend IT'S ON!:poke:
But I need some TIRES:thud:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I shouldn't race this time, my trans is clunking into gear and I need to get it check by Larry's Transmission. I'll be calling them tomorrow and see when I could bring it in.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
We had a really good time last night. Several of the Stangpede crew were out there letting smoke out of the tires, and many more were spectating and providing support! Donna and I got in a total of 20 runs (in just over 4 hours), and I'm sure some of the others got in a lot of runs, too

AJ ran his new Mach 1 for the first time, and just barely missed winning a trophy in his class. And Donna brought home a trophy for best reaction time of the whole night. She cut a perfect 0.500 light on one run! w00t! :trophy:

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
We had a really good time last night. Several of the Stangpede crew were out there letting smoke out of the tires, and many more were spectating and providing support! Donna and I got in a total of 20 runs (in just over 4 hours), and I'm sure some of the others got in a lot of runs, too

AJ ran his new Mach 1 for the first time, and just barely missed winning a trophy in his class. And Donna brought home a trophy for best reaction time of the whole night. She cut a perfect 0.500 light on one run! w00t! :trophy:

Congrats Donna on your trophy, maybe you should be the race captain. LOL
It was a fun night just having all the Stangpede members there racing and showing support for the race team.

RaceLegal25May07004.jpg

AJ racing an 05+ mustang

Austin being chased by the cops.

J/K, the cop is a race car also.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score

hahaha... maybe that's not such a bad idea... my best light was a 0.509. She also had the quickest ET for my car last night (7.301), best 60' (1.632) and best MPH (96.36). A clean sweep...

MSgt46270

Reaction score
hahaha... maybe that's not such a bad idea... my best light was a 0.509. She also had the quickest ET for my car last night (7.301), best 60' (1.632) and best MPH (96.36). A clean sweep...

Damn Don, BTW your fired, j/k

Last edited:
H

hardcoremustangs

It was a fun night just having all the Stangpede members there racing and showing support for the race team.

RaceLegal25May07004.jpg

Doesn't that trophy say 2nd place hhhmmmm!!:poke:

honkinhorse

Reaction score

Way to go Donna, CONGRATS!

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
congrats everyone! sorry I missed it, apparently friday nights ARE for fightin'...couple of stab wounds kept me at the hospital. Maybe next week.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
congrats everyone! sorry I missed it, apparently friday nights ARE for fightin'...couple of stab wounds kept me at the hospital. Maybe next week.

Lucky for you there is race legal Friday and Barona on Saturday this week. You could make both or at least one of them. If I had to pick, it would be Barona.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...Donna brought home a trophy for best reaction time of the whole night. She cut a perfect 0.500 light on one run! w00t! :trophy:

Heck yeah, tell her congrats for me. Does she give lessons? My R/Ts still suck, guess I better practice more...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back