Rare Opportunity, Act NOW

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We have a rare opportunity where we have a build done and in stock! This awesome 3V build is completed, all wrapped up and on cradles ready to ship!

Powerstorm Ford 4.6L 3 Valve Pro Series Shortblock

This Powerstorm Pro Series short block is for your 3 valve 4.6 liter car or truck and is designed for customers with power adders in mind. A huge upgrade over the weak stock components this engine will be fine up to 900 HP. We start with a brand new Ford aluminum 4.6 liter block and add Powerstorm coated pistons, H beam rods and a upgraded stroker crank. We first lower the compression for your power adder and then make it a much more strong and larger engine. This is done by boring and stroking the engine and following all the Livernois Motorsports processes and procedures for the Pro Series line of short blocks.

What do all of those fancy cubes allow you to do exactly? Glad you asked!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLa7n_5_Ahs

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
OK that sounds and looks good to me. What do you think I would additionally like after I was too purchase this? And if you want you can message me. Bc this is not bad at all.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Which block is it? And what rods, pistons and crank did you use? What brand of gaskets do you use? For that kind of dough you might want to include such specifics, people will want to make sure they aren't getting a pile of cheap Chinese junk disguised as top dollar parts.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Who's crank are you using?
What is the final displacement?
Does it come with a gasket set or oil pump?
How do you get people to pay 6500 for this?
Can you learn my this secret?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back