re wired and re painted engine bay

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
i was at my friend Garage and he said i must leave the car with him(i travelled for 10 days) and when i came back i found my car like this.

he did such an awsome job, re wiring painting everything, Motec got rewired again, he did all the turbo pipes hot & cold, all the fuel system and i mean everything from A~Z. for some reasone he made a cobra logo to go on the intake pipe

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

changed the MSD coils to oem GM coils

IMG_0348.jpg

NOS (future use only)

IMG_0356.jpg

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Only thing I can see out of line is the red power cable going to the battery. Re-route it and electrical tape it up! Other than that, and the Cobra emblem, it's awesome!

Also see you're missing a bolt for your radiator mount.

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Is there an advantage to running those LSx ignition coils?

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Looks good finished painting my intake pipe yesterday...Doing the body work now on the pipe for the filter to be painted next...Looks good other than the things the others have noticed...Motec...huh? Why did you go to a stand alone? What kinda power are you at?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wiring job looks good. That cobra emblem is hidious

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Do not like the Cobra emblem. Other than that, it looks awesome.

It would be much better, IMHO, if you would have posted before and after pictures. You can't really appreciate the work that goes into something like this without the before pictures.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What was the before?

Why go with GM coils?

Is the car a Shelby?

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Looks good finished painting my intake pipe yesterday...Doing the body work now on the pipe for the filter to be painted next...Looks good other than the things the others have noticed...Motec...huh? Why did you go to a stand alone? What kinda power are you at?

all the best to you, motec for live tuning, hp wise i didnt go dyno yet but i will after all this:beerdrink:

Wiring job looks good. That cobra emblem is hidious

thank you the cobra emblem is going out soon:thumb:

Do not like the Cobra emblem. Other than that, it looks awesome.

thank you:thumb:

It would be much better, IMHO, if you would have posted before and after pictures. You can't really appreciate the work that goes into something like this without the before pictures.

i have some pics at the office i will post them so you can see the difference:thumb:

What was the before?

Why go with GM coils?

Is the car a Shelby?

ill post some pics, because GM coils does need ignitor motec will do the job but if would have gone with the oem i would have needed that ignitor.and no its not a shelby:beerdrink:

Only thing I can see out of line is the red power cable going to the battery. Re-route it and electrical tape it up! Other than that, and the Cobra emblem, it's awesome!

Also see you're missing a bolt for your radiator mount.

good eye, that wire is for my A/C, the oem ecu thinks that the engine is off, so the ac compressor will never come on so i had to re wire it manualy till i got on again i will add that bolt first thing in the morning:thumb:

Nice work. Looks like a stout build my friend!!

thank you sir:hi:

Is there an advantage to running those LSx ignition coils?

i used to have MSD coils before this, and they gave all kind of trouble

Also where does your filter go?

you mean my oil filter, i have re routed it to the front, if you want ill take a pic for you:thumb:

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
the engine bay looked so bad,,,,made me feel like not to post this picture,,,but i have to so you can see the difference

21032011620.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back