Reasonable shop in South Jersey/Philly/DE area.

2DaDarkZide PR

Vroom, Burble, Burble
Reaction score
Was interested in knowing of any reputable shops that were reasonable or at the very least do great work. I Live in Philly and I wouldnt even mind going up to North Nj since I have a friend there.

For simple things that I would rather not do myself such as gears or possiblt a LT header install. Definitely tuning.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Tillman Speed is fairly reasonable....they did my engine in my car.

I'm also friends with a local mechanic / drag racer here in Williamstown who I would trust to do anything on my car. His name is Steve Everett and his shop is called Everett's Specialty Repair. He has done 2 sets of gears in my stang, helicoiled my block after I managed to strip out the boss that one of the engine mounts bolt to, we both installed my roll bar together and he's doing work on my wife's Santa Fe right now.

I just recommended Tillman Speed since they are not too far from Philly but neither is Williamstown, maybe 25 minutes after you go over the bridge.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Give Craig at radical racing a call he's a good guy and is a mile down the road from Atco raceway

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I can't give a good price since we barter back and forth. I've done some powder coating for him and whatnot. I think his normal hourly rate is around $60 while Tillman Speed is something like $90-95.

2DaDarkZide PR

Vroom, Burble, Burble
Reaction score
Nice to see I have a few options. I have always done my own work as FWD cars are a breeze to work with. Just want to make sure I don't jump into any old shop for things like gears and LT headers.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back