Red top Optima battery

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
Brand new...$125 plus shipping...or if in so cal willing to trade for bump steer kit or X5 ball joint...

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 25

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
they have a maximum weight for that i thought

I don't think so from what the post master was telling me basically if you can get it to fit they ship it ...... I shipped some stuff a while back and he was telling me about that in case I shipped some motor parts ( local guy real cool about that shit ) ..... hence FLAT RATE BOX LMAO

off their site : Introducing a quick, easy, and convenient way for you to ship Priority Mail packages. The Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box features predetermined rates regardless of weight (domestically) or destination, similar to the Flat Rate Envelope.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
I don't think so from what the post master was telling me basically if you can get it to fit they ship it ...... I shipped some stuff a while back and he was telling me about that in case I shipped some motor parts ( local guy real cool about that shit ) ..... hence FLAT RATE BOX LMAO

off their site : Introducing a quick, easy, and convenient way for you to ship Priority Mail packages. The Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box features predetermined rates regardless of weight (domestically) or destination, similar to the Flat Rate Envelope.

i stand corrected

Chris07GT

forum member
Reaction score
70 lb weight limit on priority mail flat rate. Batteries are heavy, but I would think they only weigh maybe 20-30?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back