Tremec 3650 and other misc items

DBcooper

Reaction score
All of the following items are for sale and out of my 2005 Mustang GT. No trades. Paypal or Venmo only. I will ship anything except the transmission at the buyer's expense. The tranny can be picked up at 68620. If you're close, I can work something out with you.

1. Ford Performance aluminum driveshaft. It has around 1500 miles on it and is in like new condition. $400 OBO.

2. Hurst Billet Plus shifter. It has around 2000 miles on it and is in like new condition. $275 OBO.

3. Tremec 3650 5 speed. It has 133000 miles on it and was in perfect working condition when removed. $350 OBO.

4. Tremec 3650 crossmember with rubber isolator. $50 OBO.

5. GT 500 front control arms and ball joints. They have less than 1000 miles on them and are in like new condition. $250 OBO.

IMG_1872.jpg IMG_1873.jpg IMG_1874.jpg IMG_1876.jpg IMG_1877.jpg

DBcooper

Reaction score
If you would like more pictures of something please let me know. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
How much for shipping to 30680 on the driveshaft? I can also check pricing through my corporate account if you can give me the dimensions and weight of the box.
Also, would you be interested in doing a package deal on the driveshaft and the GT 500 control arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwood562

Reaction score
shipping quote for the drive shaft to 90638? or the approximate weight and dimensions and I can try and check. thanks

DBcooper

Reaction score
I'll bring a box home from work tomorrow night and get you guys some exact dimensions and a weight. I can also do the same for the control arms.

DBcooper

Reaction score
How much for shipping to 30680 on the driveshaft? I can also check pricing through my corporate account if you can give me the dimensions and weight of the box.
Also, would you be interested in doing a package deal on the driveshaft and the GT 500 control arms?

The driveshaft is 24 lbs. The box is 6”x6”x54”

The control arms are 33 lbs. The box is 11”x19”x19”

I could take them to the post office tomorrow if exact quote needed

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
OK thanks, let me run my quote and see what I come up with

DBcooper

Reaction score
shipping quote for the drive shaft to 90638? or the approximate weight and dimensions and I can try and check. thanks

The driveshaft is 24 lbs. And the box is 6”x6”x54”. I can get an exact quote tomorrow morning at post office if needed

Jwood562

Reaction score
The driveshaft is 24 lbs. And the box is 6”x6”x54”. I can get an exact quote tomorrow morning at post office if needed

thats about the weight and measurements I got from the web, about $75 from ups and fed-ex, didnt check the post office

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Driveshaft sold

Hey buddy, it’s pretty much the standard on this forum that whoever asks about an item first has dibs on it. I had full intentions of buying this as soon as I got shipping figured out.

MrBhp

Reaction score
Hey buddy, it’s pretty much the standard on this forum that whoever asks about an item first has dibs on it. I had full intentions of buying this as soon as I got shipping figured out.

Personally I've been burnt too many times to reserve anything. I've had guys in active conversations that appear to be buying the item. Price is agreed on, shipping is ready, only to have the guy ghost me. I sell to the first person with payment. BUT.....I give the first guy the opportunity to grab it first. Especially if he's a known long standing member of the forum, such as yourself. Sucks for the seller, sucks even more for the guy who thought he was getting the part.
Driveshafts come up for sell occasionally. Mine will be going as soon as I get the magnum ready for install. I'll send you a pm before I list it.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Personally I've been burnt too many times to reserve anything. I've had guys in active conversations that appear to be buying the item. Price is agreed on, shipping is ready, only to have the guy ghost me. I sell to the first person with payment. BUT.....I give the first guy the opportunity to grab it first. Especially if he's a known long standing member of the forum, such as yourself. Sucks for the seller, sucks even more for the guy who thought he was getting the part.
Driveshafts come up for sell occasionally. Mine will be going as soon as I get the magnum ready for install. I'll send you a pm before I list it.

Yeah, I should have been more specific that “yes I wanted the part, let me compare my shipping with yours”. I was also wanting to work a package deal on the control arms and driveshaft. But I knew he was a relative newcomer to the forum, and was perhaps not aware of that point of etiquette, so some of that’s on me for not being clear.
I ended up getting the control arms anyway, but I could’ve gotten the driveshaft shipped for $24.72 on my corporate FedEx account. The control arms were only $10.14 to ship FedEx ground!
Yes, please let me know when yours comes up for sale. I appreciate you offering to do that.

MrBhp

Reaction score
Yeah, I should have been more specific that “yes I wanted the part, let me compare my shipping with yours”. I was also wanting to work a package deal on the control arms and driveshaft. But I knew he was a relative newcomer to the forum, and was perhaps not aware of that point of etiquette, so some of that’s on me for not being clear.
I ended up getting the control arms anyway, but I could’ve gotten the driveshaft shipped for $24.72 on my corporate FedEx account. The control arms were only $10.14 to ship FedEx ground!
Yes, please let me know when yours comes up for sale. I appreciate you offering to do that.
Damn! I want to use your cooperate account!

DBcooper

Reaction score

I did learn a valuable lesson. I didn’t mean to cause any hard feelings. I do sincerely apologize. I got into a position where I need some money ASAP due to some unforeseen expenses. I should have checked with the original poster before pulling the trigger. Im sorry.

DBcooper

Reaction score
Amazing everyone missed the date on the pictures or questioned it.....
pics are 10 years old...

It's a typo. I haven't been on this site or owned a mustang that long. I can redo pictures if somebody needs me to.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back