Removing stock wing

Reaction score
I'm assuming you are wanting a cheap route until you can get them painted/filled.

What i did with my old stang was just take some hole plugs from vatozone. Paint them with touchup paint(the color of your car of course), put another coat on there, sand it, put another coat. Then clearcoat.... Didnt look too terribly bad. There are pics of this online some places.

But if you dont want anything of the sort, a body shop is your best option to have them filled/painted. I've heard its not that much though. I think back in the day i got quoted around 100.00 for it, but never got to it. Just put my stocker wing back on.

Reaction score
btw, dont forget silicone under your decklid for obvious reasons too...

ethic1bmx

Reaction score
Thats what i was wanting plugs mainly to see if I like it for awhile if not I can take them out...
Ive been lookin for pics and cant find anything on this

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
just paint the heads on some carriage bolts and slap those on for a while to see if you like it

http://www.boltdepot.com/product.aspx?cc=8&cm=75&cd=1593

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...hs2BDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image

something like this or just regular old ones with touch up paint

Those will work well, if not, go to advanced auto and get plastic push screws. My car is dark so you can't really tell they're black, but friend has them on his black car and they look perfect, another friend has the ones Freaknazty said, but painted satin silver. neither one looks all that bad. :thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back