replacing trunk batteries

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm having to replace the two batteries in my trunk. tearing trunk apart wasn't hard as i thought it was going to be, because of my audio installer's professionalism of fabricating the panels. first I had to remove the rear panel covering the tail lights, them the two lower panels covering the amps, then rear panel covering the battery compartment, then the clear cover that actually covered the batteries. While I was doing this I decided to go ahead and remove the panel that covers the fuse block and cover that goes around sub box.
before removal

Please excuse the dirty parts, I'll be cleaning this up before putting everything back together.

panels

voodoo

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Do you really need all of that audio equipment in the car? I have an mp3 player hooked up to the stock radio via the aux jack. And a stereo at home. Works great for me.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Do you really need all of that audio equipment in the car? I have an mp3 player hooked up to the stock radio via the aux jack. And a stereo at home. Works great for me.

Not really, but this car was a sponsored audio vehicle and entered into mostly national rank events. I'm thinking about changing it up later down the road.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
But, since the system is there for now I'll just replace the batteries and put it back together.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back