roush m90 $3395 + shipping

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
damn, wish i had my christmas bonus now and not in december
sorry.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...r_id=174847167203&ua=?*I8&itemid=320621329716

I know its a crappy m90, but thats a good price

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
What a deal. I'm going to pick up one of these in the next 2 months. Not worried about them running out because not to many people like this s/c. Roush,Stage 3 and a few other places have these on sale right now for 3899$.

06RFSTANG

Reaction score
I ordered one from them on Nov 14.Great price,but havent got it yet.Talked to them yesterday and they were supposed to get them back in stock from Roush next week.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
What's crappy about this blower??!! I and everyone else that own this blower love it!!! Anyone who is on the fence, do it you won't be disappointed!!

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
What's crappy about this blower??!! I and everyone else that own this blower love it!!! Anyone who is on the fence, do it you won't be disappointed!!

Just the fact that they are tiny...almost to the point of being CUTE...:roflmao: If your gonna throw that much money into the car..why not the bigger one..or even a twin screw. We are simply never happy and always want more. Why set yourself up for immediate dissapointment?

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Um because a twin screw is significantly more money? It's not like it's just another grand. Unless you go used that is.

Speak for yourself man. Not everyone has this unquenchable thirst to throw every last penny into the car (ie, money pit) year after year because it's never "fast enough".

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Um because a twin screw is significantly more money? It's not like it's just another grand. Unless you go used that is.

Speak for yourself man. Not everyone has this unquenchable thirst to throw every last penny into the car (ie, money pit) year after year because it's never "fast enough".

Then stay N/A...and happy:clap:

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Or, buy this, get your 450whp, and be happy.

+1 not to mention the fact that a big twin screw can run 5500$ and your going to inevitably need a built bottom end which is another 3000$ or so. Not everyone who wants a s/c has ten grand to blow.

Silversurfer

forum member
Reaction score
Just looked in their store and they got some good stuff at good prices.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
what kind of numbers do you make? You basically have everything done to your car that I want to do to mine intake/exhaust/cams/m90.
I don't know. No dyno on the island. First runs at the track yielded 12.41@113. The DA was 1253 and I was being very conservative launching, no load on the converter. With good air and a hard launch I think there is a low 12 there. Change pulley or Torque converter and it's into the 11's.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Just get the m90. You'll love it. With cams, and long tubes Id be willing to bet you could stretch it out close to 500whp. Definitely enough to max out the stock motor. The m90 is very reliable and a great blower. For the money you cant beat it IMO

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back