Roush M90 Question and a Life Change!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
A friend of a friend of mine just picked up an M90 blower (only) and is looking to slap it on his 3V.

Where would one find the manifold that applies to an M90? I thought DOB's stuff would've but it appears to all be TVS related.

Speaking of Roush, some of you know that I've been working for a Ford Dealership for the past few years. I'm pleased to announce that I will be returning to my first dealership to fill the "Roush/Performance Vehicle Rep" position that's been made vacant by a really good friend of mine. He's been hired up with Roush Industries and he asked me to take his spot.

I will still be selling all new Ford vehicles, but I'll also have exclusivity with Shelby Vehicles, SVT, and Roush. I couldn't be more excited.

Thanks for any info on the manifold, fellas.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Good luck. As with many PD blowers, the head unit is about worthless without the manifold. On the other hand they are getting old enough that he may find somebody parting one out.

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
Can you get roush parts? I need the fead bracket that has the tensioner and the upper fead bracket. 2011+ roush tvs

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Can you get roush parts? I need the fead bracket that has the tensioner and the upper fead bracket. 2011+ roush tvs

If I were looking for that part I would ask somebody who does a lot of business with Roush, such as VMP.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score

I won't be in action until the first. Even then, my primary responsibilities are the vehicles themselves. However, if you're still in need by then, I'll be more than happy to check.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Speaking of Roush, some of you know that I've been working for a Ford Dealership for the past few years. I'm pleased to announce that I will be returning to my first dealership to fill the "Roush/Performance Vehicle Rep" position that's been made vacant by a really good friend of mine. He's been hired up with Roush Industries and he asked me to take his spot.

I will still be selling all new Ford vehicles, but I'll also have exclusivity with Shelby Vehicles, SVT, and Roush. I couldn't be more excited.

Thanks for any info on the manifold, fellas.

Sorry Erik, I know nothing about blower parts, but just wanted to congratulate you on the new job. Sounds like a lot of fun repping Roush and SVT cars.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I've got the M90 manifold, sending a PM. I can help out with a few other things too.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Put a big HE with dual fans on that m90 and it will run so much better. Heat soak will be minimal. With the stock HE, its gonna heat up like a furnace.

Back