roush m90 supercharger $3,700.00 firm

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
selling my roushcharger..been thinking of going turbo so this has to go.
kit is complete and will NOT part out.

roush m90 charger
39lbs injector
stock intercooler
JBA long tubes
jba o/r h pipe
2.57 pulley
idler pulley
belt
roush p51 tensior
ford racing intake

all the hardware to make it work for your 05 and 06 mustang...if you have an 07 and above it will work for your ride...you will just need to re-route hoses in a different way...the roushcharger made 420rwhp on 7psi.
also the charger has about 7k miles since installed...i have also ran n20 for more power and with a 35shot the car made 492 and 520ish tq.

like i said this is a complete kit ready to install with out any problems.
i installed this kit in my garage with instructions from roush web site.
im no mechanic...so if i can install this kit so can you.
if you want the n20 zex kit i will also sell it for an additional $350.00 dollars more thanks for looking...any questions pm thanks.

6eknbm.jpg

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
You still need to send off your PCM to Roush for re-tune!! And after speaking with Roush, for 08 and above the supplemental kit is needed, cost is about $300 for the kit and the re-tune of the PCM is $125. PM SENT!!

Last edited:

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
What is your location? Was this purchased new or used 7000 miles ago?

Last edited:

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
Did you have to have your PCM sent out again when you added the NOS? I PM'd you with no reply??? Is it still for sale?

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
Did you have to have your PCM sent out again when you added the NOS? I PM'd you with no reply??? Is it still for sale?
sorry dude i work 12hr shifts and dont have time to reply in the mornings...if you guys have any q's call me or text me.. 209 564-0090 thanks guys...

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
What is your location? Was this purchased new or used 7000 miles ago?
my location is MERCED,CA.

When i first bought it the blower was taken of a roush stage3 the first 1000 miles..the guy went with the tvs upgrade...so i needed alot of stuff to make this blower work...its all together now and well where never happy we always want more...so now it needs to go..the blower is in perfect condition...i will post vids so you guys can check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5znXv-l2Y8

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
no where on this board will a vendor hook you guys up like i am....im in no hurry to sale...so take your time guys...:thumb2:

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
i realize you stated YOU WILL NOT PART THE KIT OUT but..... i dont need the long tubes as i already have JBA long tubes so how much without the headers and mid pipe

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
honestly if you guys are serious...pm and we can work out the details on pricing thanks

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
YUP YUP !!!! Bonus came ;) So ive been buying everything to make this badboy topnotch with the cams ! Gauges, and what not

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back