Roush mufflers

07ponyJL

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some roush mufflers, I have a set of flow masters but want to go a different route. I don't know the difference but I was told to find the round mufflers instead of the square style. Thanks for looking

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
All Roush mufflers are round, as far as I know. "Square" mufflers are USUALLY chambered. Get some Magnaflows. They'll be easier and cheaper to find just the mufflers than Roush. You can get a new set for $150-160ish from Summit. But yes, get those BlowMasters off ASAP.

07ponyJL

forum member
Reaction score
I may have read that wrong but I searched for some magnaflows but couldn't find any cheaper than $550. I would rather use the money towards a set of longtube headers instead of buying a brand new set of mufflers. I'll have to keep searching, thanks for the suggestion. I am tired of the flows and want something different.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
I may have read that wrong but I searched for some magnaflows but couldn't find any cheaper than $550. I would rather use the money towards a set of longtube headers instead of buying a brand new set of mufflers. I'll have to keep searching, thanks for the suggestion. I am tired of the flows and want something different.

Are you talking mufflers or a cat/axle back? The price I listed was mufflers, you won't get any cat/axle back for that.

07ponyJL

forum member
Reaction score
I tried to look for just the mufflers but couldn't find just the mufflers. Then again that was on my phone and iPhones are pretty janky when it comes to looking through websites. So Borla/FRPP Stingers or some Magnaflows? Everywhere I look it seems they just sell the axleback system and not just the mufflers.

Last edited:

07ponyJL

forum member
Reaction score
Would a set of gt500 mufflers be better than the flow masters or should I stick with finding something else? I just have a pypes x/pipe with high flow cats. I don't want it obnoxious

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back