ROUSH TVS 2300 - Dual Belt Supercharger

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
So I have decided to sell my ROUSH TVS2300 supercharger for 2005-2010 cars. Stage 3 has different part numbers for the 05-2009, but i'm not sure what the difference is since the motors still a 4.6?

Basically this is an awesome kit, I was pushing right around 18psi and made just under 600rwhp with ROUSH's stock p51 engine. If you add cams to this blower...its deadly haha. I never got that far, and rarely drive the car....so it is a little dirty..sorry haha.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you have a stock motor you are going to need a 10psi pulley as this kit only comes with a 14-15psi pulley and an 18psi pulley...so it screams. The instant torque of this thing will break your tires loose in almost any gear. Just an awesome kit with no belt slippage to boot!

The kit comes with this bigger heat exchanger, the only good picture I have is when it was new.

Also has the water pump needed. Same pump thats included on all of whipples kits etc. I did all custom tubing which I would include, but you can get it cheap at a place like oriellys if you wish to change it.

Here is a picture of my setup when it was brand new that made close to 600rwhp. I don't know the exact number because I tuned it myself but it made 575 on a really hot day last time it was at a dyno shop.

So anyway. The basics.

Kit has less than 10,000 miles on it. Mostly all highway since I had to drive back and fourth every week from Como, to KC, mo.

The kit is still on the car if you want to come beat the shit out of it to see how fast it is. All the parts will be removed the weekend after payment and shipped on Monday via UPS.

Kit includes:

JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
Pulley for 15psi
Pulley for 18psi
TVS2300 with all cooling necessities (Reseviour/Piping/Pump/etc)
Custom Heat Exchanger
Comes with the Overdrive Crank pulley and big bracket for it

$3500 bucks. SOLD

Only thing left are longtubes and x pipe

I am flexible with other pieces of the puzzle like injectors/GT500 Throttle body/JBA long tubes and x-pipe for additional cost. There isn't a users manual either, I bought the whole p51 motor as a package a couple years ago. I was able to contact Roush and they emailed me one...not sure if I still have it.

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
URRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!
damn someone pass me 3500 bucks...

GLWS

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
very good deal i just bought one for the same price and dont have the balancer and blower ring pully

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO - Parkville, MO to be more specific. Come check it out in person anytime its been sitting under a car cover for the past year. PM me for details.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Greta deal man, I would love it! This dual fead kit is very expensive new, so somebody is gonna get a great deal! What are you going back with?

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
I think I may go back to stock.

Probaly need stock fuel rails and engine compartment line, stock TB, and coolant crossover.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
I think I may go back to stock.

Probaly need stock fuel rails and engine compartment line, stock TB, and coolant crossover.
Stock?? Don't the p51 engines have like a 8.5 compression ratio? If so that will be a dog wont it?

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
Yea its built though...so I won't be scared to throw some timing at it and lean it out slightly. Will be a big drop of over 250rwhp that is going to be the kicker haha... Ive only put 1500 miles on it in the past year...probably less than 200 in the past 6 months so im not too worried about it.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Got you!, good luck man, I wished I had the dough, awesome setup!

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
I believe it is SOLD pending money order receipt. Still have the JBA long tubes/offroad X left...

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Knew it would sell fast at that price.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man...if you wanted to go slow. I could have just traded you my 4.6 and M90 setup...lol.

RH

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
If sale falls ill buy it. Wife gave me the green light this morning. Was sad to see it may be sold.

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
Sold. Still have the long tubes and x pipe though.

If you would of offered the entire engine swap I probably would of gone for it haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back