Royal Purlpe Raceway friday 7-26-2013.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
Man I had to do two runs right by the track and it's been a tad since I went and all I could think was dam wish I had the mustang LOl.. Which was short live when I looked at the temp and it read 96*

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Lol, how many mile you going to try and put on it before the track friday? I would head out there but I promised the lady a night of our own, and I need some WAY bigger tires before I go back.... 600 or so hp, and street tires probably wont be fun....

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Man I had to do two runs right by the track and it's been a tad since I went and all I could think was dam wish I had the mustang LOl.. Which was short live when I looked at the temp and it read 96*

Its going to be hot, so I dont expect anything fantastic. Its more just a feeling out the car and getting more time on the tree.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Is the cel still coming on??? If not great!!!!!!!!

No CEL yet. I drove about 150 miles today. Even made it up to 3090 today for some fun, fely great.

Lol, how many mile you going to try and put on it before the track friday? I would head out there but I promised the lady a night of our own, and I need some WAY bigger tires before I go back.... 600 or so hp, and street tires probably wont be fun....

I was looking for some type of sticky tire for my stock 19's but not much for selection. I dont know if the stock pzeros are gona do it. We will see.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Good deal, always good to see someone out ENJOYING their car, lol.

I got this car due to the huge smile it puts on my face each time I hit the gas, so I use it like therapy, and I got lots of issues.

If you ever want to go, I know a shit ton of good roads between conroe, anderson, and Carlos. I like to do a Yankees run; hit some twisties, then to Yankees for a burger and cold beverage, and hit some more twisties on the way home.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I went 2 weeks ago and damn near got in a fight with some toothless fuckers over me parking in their pit. He'll I parked beside an empty trailer with no one around then they come up in a race car all pissed telling me I HAD to move. The other side of their trailer is wide open. One of the fiukers grabbed a 4 ft jack handle and acted like he was going to hit me with it. All the while my buddy is sitting in his car with his hand firmly o his loaded 9mm.

Regardless I ran a 12.95 @ 110 at RPR in 96 degree heat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374636762.732298.jpg

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Its done, CSPS went out, and something in the program was causing a randon misfire. I will say they drove the fucking hell out of my car. My avg mpg was under 5 mpg just barely when I picked it up.

Its running like a spotted ass ape now guys. I asked if any more dtc code were stored when it came back they said no, but the cspc was pending as well as random cyl misfire. Drove it an hour home and no codes stored or pending. Going to try it in the heat tomorrow. Wish me luck.

In conclusion a bad sensor and minimal coupling agent on the main harness causes a shit load of problems.

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Damn man, that sucks!

I don't think they drove the hell out of it though, did you check mileage before and after? When they reset the computer it resets your MPG, and they probably let it idle a while to do the cam relearn thing... Again maybe not! They may have beat the shit out of it.

Don't want to jynx you but when I start hearing about computer codes like these the first thought that come to mind is Lemon. I sure hope not.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back