royal purple raceway 1/18/13

OLD_GOAT

forum member
Reaction score
I talked to a few Mustang guys there last night. I lined up at the gate next to the GHIG 10 second car.

I bested my PB by about a tenth, but the FRPP procal tune wasn't impressive at all. I don't think the procal did anything about beating my PB, I think it was the DA that made the PB possible.

I'm still in the learning curve about both driving a manual and a Ford versus the GM cars I've been taking to the track. One thing I solidified last night is that instead of turning the advance track off, to just turn the traction control off. I seemed to launch better that way.

lilponytakingoffpic1275.jpg

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I ran mine with my heavy ass 19's on the front and borrowed 26" M/T radials which were way to short for my gears, and so about 1000' it started bouncing off the rev limiter but still managed to run a 10.64 @ 130. So tonight Stretch had the quickest car out of this group, congrats to him. Here is my time slip.
20130119_071647.jpg
Not a bad time at all! :beerdrink:

Juiced 66

forum member
Reaction score
Man this is killing me.. I can't wait to get back on the track. I want a damn 9 second time slip from this car before this year is up!!!!! I may brek my motor trying to get it.. But hopefully not LOL !

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Man this is killing me.. I can't wait to get back on the track. I want a damn 9 second time slip from this car before this year is up!!!!! I may brek my motor trying to get it.. But hopefully not LOL !

I hear ya! I am going low 9s this year!

And you can quote me on that. LOL :naughty1:

Back