Ruby Red

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I think it looks good in that color. As much as I agree on it not looking like a real american muscle car, I still like the looks of it. I bet after a few aftermarket parts it will look pretty damn good. I never liked the newer mustangs either until I seen some that were modded. Now I love the look.

I dont think you will have to wait long for this

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That is gorgeous. Good thing the wife gave me the ok to put in an order :boobies:

Glad to hear you are getting back in the mustang game, Sean. Are y'all planning to go to Mustang week this year?

As far as the color goes, it's my least favorite. I am just not a fan of darker shades of red. But it still looks good. I still think the color to get is competition orange.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are getting back in the mustang game, Sean. Are y'all planning to go to Mustang week this year?

As far as the color goes, it's my least favorite. I am just not a fan of darker shades of red. But it still looks good. I still think the color to get is competition orange.

Na not this year, maybe 2015. Mandy said she misses the car, and cant wait for me to modify the new one. I almost fell over when she told me lol, I thought she was completely against it. She still talks about your car and how she loves the blue, I told her they werent going to make it anymore.

From the pics I have seen, CO is too flat and doesnt do the car an favors. DIB is def my second choice. I am going to a dealer this weekend to look over a DIB 14 just to analyze the color in person.

The ruby red does the body lines of the car more justice than any other color we have seen yet. But again these are pictures, we will have to see how it is in person.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That's cool man. Maybe we'll see in you in 2015 after you get the new ride! I'm sure you'll have it modded by then :boobies:

When it comes to cars like the Mustang, I just dig brighter, bolder colors, like GB, CO, or GHIG. I even like the new yellow that Ford is bringing back for the S550. I guess it's just a personal preference.

FWIW though, I thought your former twin turbo S197 was a gorgeous car. :thumb2:

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
I like it, but is anyone else not a fan of the painted piece on the bottm rear of the car? I just don't think it looks right and would look better either completely painted or completely black.

Totally agree.

I'm not normally a fan of the "plastidip" crap, but this is one instance where I think it would really improve the car.

Attachments

• attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 31

claudermilk

Reaction score
I like it, but is anyone else not a fan of the painted piece on the bottm rear of the car? I just don't think it looks right and would look better either completely painted or completely black.
That is the part of the design I hate the most. Totally out of place & looks terrible. Saw this yesterday: http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2014/...hes-show-origins-of-the-2015-mustangs-design/ Note that he had some WAY better ideas for the rear--why weren't those used? On the flip side, notice the one sketch that looks more Camaro than Mustang--that would have been an epic fail.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back