S&H Performance/On3 Twin Turbo Kit - Oil-less Turbos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling my S&H Performance/On3 Twin Turbo Kit with Comp 6266 Oil-less turbos. I think they only made 1 or 2 of these kits. The piping, intercooler and turbos are all coated ceramic black although scratched up from the install. Still looks pretty good when installed as most pipes are hidden. The turbos were rebuilt less than 700 miles ago and have never seen more than 8psi. I paid Comp $1500 to put new wheels and upgrade the cast center sections to the new billet style and rebuild both turbos. I have the receipt for this work. These turbos cost $1800/ea. The turbos were gone through and rebuilt to ensure they are within spec. This is a complete kit with all of the lines, fittings, slim fan, turbos, piping, intercooler, S&H waste gates, S&H blow off valve. The kit has been modified to fit and the intercooler has the elbow inlet/outlets rather than the sharp bends On3 used. This kit has been on Gregs 13' Auto and on my 11' manual so it fits and it works. The install is a pain in the ass no doubt but if you take your time it isn't that bad. The only thing you will need are injectors and a tuning device. The bov in the pic is not included, the S&H one will be included. The piping is all labeled for ease of install and all bolts are tagged and bagged.

Please ignore the date in the picture, I had a brain fart but I took that same paper and corrected the date but the kit has already been packed away so I pulled out one of the waste gates to put in the pic with the correct date.

Price is $4500 shipped including Paypal.

Last edited:

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
I think Greg had a couple thousand on the kit and I put maybe 2500 miles on them. The turbos have all new parts, the only thing original about the turbos are the housings. Comp changed the entire innards of the turbos to upgrade to the new center section, impellers, shafts, seals all of it. These turbos are basically new with break in miles.

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
I think Greg made 580 through an auto and no cats with an x pipe. Mine made right at 6 with the factory cats and h-pipe on a very stingy mustang dyno with a factory clutch on it's way out. I don't remember what mine made after I put in a twin disk. Timing was 17 I believe on 93 pump. For reference an Armageddon kit made 640 on the same dyno at the same boost level (8 psi) with no cats on a similar day.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2011+

If you are looking for something for 2005-2010 get with Jeremy or Bobby from S&H Performance.

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
bump, I'll make a great deal to someone who picks it up and saves me the hassle of shipping.

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
I just ran 47's with it, never needed a bap for 650 or less.

See sig for why I took it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back