S&H Performance wins Tick Performance king of the dyno shoot out

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
Yesterday we went to Tick Performance for their king of the dyno shoot out. Tick performance is one of the big shops for GM cars. It was cool out and the car pulled like crazy. I beat out a 2014 z06 with a built lsx (427 i believe) motor with a paxton on it by 4 hp. His numbers corrected were 992whp and my numbers corrected were 996. Uncorrected the car made 1017 whp and 905wtrq on 93 octane. He had to let out of it a 6200rpm because it started going lean. I usully reve it to 7200-7400rpm. Sorry for the crappy video my buddy was videoing it for me. Also there were a total of 5 cars in the 900 all of them were turbo except the lsx corvette. We had a blast and cant wait to upgrade to the sheetmetal intKe and bigger throttle body and see what it makes. These numbers are through the stock throttle body stock intake manifold and stock exhaust manifolds. You wouldnt believe the shit talking before i got on there, then after the pull everyone started coming up asking about it.

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome! Show them what a little 5.3 can do congrats! What was different from this dyno to the last shootout you posted when you put out 950?

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
Dam that thing is a monster! How is it driving a 6 speed on that setting? !

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back