S197 8.8" Rearend---built

rodfarva

forum member
Reaction score
For sale, is the 8.8" rearend out of my 2010 GT500. I'm only selling it because my car is becoming a full drag car with custom 4-link rear suspension and a narrowed Fab 9 rearend.

It has Strange 33 spline axles, spool, c-clip eliminators, Ford Racing girdle, 3.55 factory Ford gears, spherical 3rd link bushing, 1350 yoke, CHE anti-squat brackets welded on, welded axle tubes, and anti-roll bar tabs welded on. The gears are quiet.

I'm asking $1000 for the entire assembly picked up in the Louisville, KY area. I'm not shipping at this point.

c83f25cd.jpg

18f3a38d.jpg

36f5876d.jpg

LTHLCHRG

forum member
Reaction score
I have the same setup on the street,just have to watch tight turns.like when your in a parking lot.

sharkbaits

forum member
Reaction score
Hey I've got a 9" out of a Cobra Jet at the shop if your interested. Its a bolt in application for your car.

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
I want the rear, but the price to ship it to VA is $639.00. And i cant drive to Ky. If only there was a cheeper shipper

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^strap it to a pallet and ship it freight, then have some one with a truck pick it up at the terminal vs shipping to your front door. Should be no more then $150 or so.

P-51Sonic

forum member
Reaction score
i might be interested.... i deal with trucks so i can probably send one over there on a laod and just throw it on there :) i messed up my rear end so in need of a new one pm me:)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
^^^strap it to a pallet and ship it freight, then have some one with a truck pick it up at the terminal vs shipping to your front door. Should be no more then $150 or so.

X2

and check a web site called uship
They will bid on shipping
I have used it several times
I actually strapped a tranny to a pallet and shipped

P-51Sonic

forum member
Reaction score
i want this rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back