S197 Crew - GTA 5

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
j1bwj.jpg

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I was in a public lobby yesterday with a couple people and wanted to mess around for a bit before they had to go. We were in my insurgent and killed a couple people and drove off when I got a message (unrelated) I went and hid from the cops and tried to reply to the message. While replying one of the guys we had killed tried to take revenge. He thew a sticky bomb on us, I laughed and he died again. Lol the only drawback is that you can still get shot but the glass can take a couple hits before breaking.

callsign_jester

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

At least it looks like they've finally set in stone that the April 14th release date for PC. The screen caps and 60fps trailer have me drooling. I haven't pre-ordered a game in a lonnng time, but I actually broke down and pre-ordered this one if for no other reason that I can play with my friends on launch day.

You win this time Rockstar...

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
I just got a ps4 and probably will pick this game up this week. Had it for 360 but it didn't have any if the updates that x box one or ps4 have so I'm switching over

Urban.E23

forum member
Reaction score
Send me a friend request when your ready I usually jump between GTA and COD zombies. Urban_E23

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Sent. Don't play zombies, actually thinking of trading in ghost & advanced warfare and just getting Gta 5

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back