S197 Crew - GTA 5

PJ_S302

Reaction score
How often does everybody play? I will be online tonight. I am currently Lvl 38.6. Trying to get higher levels to access better weapons, & car mods. I have currently replicated my Parnelli Jones. Pics of it in Snapmatic. GT: LCTRL2DIEHARD

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
How often does everybody play? I will be online tonight. I am currently Lvl 38.6. Trying to get higher levels to access better weapons, & car mods. I have currently replicated my Parnelli Jones. Pics of it in Snapmatic. GT: LCTRL2DIEHARD

i replicated mine too. even down to the louvers and the black hood and roof. very impressed with the car modification in this game

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score

I believe your also on PS3? there are more xbox than PS3 guys on here, but there are a few. You can always seach for crew members while in-game through the menu (just go under online -- crews -- my crews -- s197 crew -- view crew members). Anyone that is playing GTA will have a "V" or a globe thing next to their name. Once in-game they will show up on the map with a dark blue circle around the white.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
I believe your also on PS3? there are more xbox than PS3 guys on here, but there are a few. You can always seach for crew members while in-game through the menu (just go under online -- crews -- my crews -- s197 crew -- view crew members). Anyone that is playing GTA will have a "V" or a globe thing next to their name. Once in-game they will show up on the map with a dark blue circle around the white.

im on ps3.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Just got back into the states, going to hit up some GTA!!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Yeah I can see that the PS3 crew is inactive almost. I'm going to have to join another crew too

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back