S197 Discount Code!

Whitesn95

Reaction score
Jarrod... thanks for the discount! The prices are awesome..... you are definately my go to vendor from here on out!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You should have received another email. Check it and let me know what that order number is. The 12042202964000000 is just a conformation number. Your order number should be a 7 digit number, it will look something like 0816123.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Just placed an order and sent the email. I know your at Mustang Week, but do I need to contact the guy in your auto-reply email to get the discount before the parts go out? Also, I think I sent the confirmation number, so I'll send another email when I get the order number.

Thanks

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yea you will need to contact Bryan, so he can get that applied for you. You will need to give him the order number.

smitty

Reaction score
About to place a somewhat large order. I have done business with you guys a couple of times in the last year and have had nothing but excellent service.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feed back! Let me know when you make the order, ill make sure to get the discount added for you.

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
Jarrod, just sent you an email. Placed an order today for an OEM GT500 Spoiler :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back