S197 suspension BRAND NEW Freedom Racing, UMI, Tein, Steeda

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
(only if you don't mind explaining) what does this stuff do? I honestly don't understand suspension parts at all, I've read write ups and all that, but I keep forgetting/don't understand lol

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
(only if you don't mind explaining) what does this stuff do? I honestly don't understand suspension parts at all, I've read write ups and all that, but I keep forgetting/don't understand lol

In a nutshell, these parts combined will properly lower you car, for better looks and handling.

If you install the lowering springs alone, all your other suspension compents will have screwed up angles/geometry.

The panhard bar centers the rear end axle housing under the body of the car after lowering.

The upper control arms corrects the pinion angle after lowering.

The lower control arm relocation brackets correct the angle of the lower control arms after lowering.

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
In a nutshell, these parts combined will properly lower you car, for better looks and handling.

If you install the lowering springs alone, all your other suspension compents will have screwed up angles/geometry.

The panhard bar centers the rear end axle housing under the body of the car after lowering.

The upper control arms corrects the pinion angle after lowering.

The lower control arm relocation brackets correct the angle of the lower control arms after lowering.

Yup this^^^

5litros

Reaction score
you still got the springs?

Last edited:

5litros

Reaction score
Payment sent for the springs, thanks am looking forward to get this on the car once I get back from this deployment

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back