S197F Hookah thread

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Anybody here smoke hookah? I love it myself... I REALLY got into it in Iraq, and now I have 3 hookahs of my own, one here in Colorado. There is only one place I go to though for tobacco though... best smoke shop in town, Hooked on Hookah here in the Springs.

4164276202_1160be8095_b.jpg

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I used to be big into it. Plenty of Hookah Bars on the 'drag down in Austin (near the UT campus) that got me into it. Last time I smoked hookah was in April of this year.

Also, I'm not sure how true this is, but you might want to stop smoking with the foil as the barrier between the coal and the shisha. There's supposedly a link between Alhemiers and aluminum intake/consumption. They make screens that you can use instead. (I used foil on the one I owned)

My favorite flavor I ever smoked was double apple. Next up would have to be lemon drop.

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
haha, yeah, I guess calling them a Hookah makes them legal... :/

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
No actually, it's totally diffferent than a bong... same concept, different execution.

st1.jpg

Hookah:

hookah_setup_diagram.gif

And hookahs were around WAY, WAY before bongs were.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I've tried hookah once. But your hookah kicks the shit out of the one I used. lol. and I've tried the "other" one as well.. lol. Bong ftmfw!!! oh, but we had a nice pipe as well but both broke about six months ago and haven't done it since.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I smoked a couple times while I was in Iraq. But the fucking haji's want to charge $50 for a pos hookah. And the tabacco over there is like $20!
Ill probably go to a hookah bar when I go down to Texas for leave.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Kevin, damn bro!! Hold out on me....Never tried it, but heard good things about it...

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
Ah now I will have to take pictures of my Hookahs! in the mean time here is one from COD mod warfare 2

We are big into the Tea Shisha right now which uses no tobacco only tea leaves so there is no tar or nicotine plus it is a much smoother smoke.

803014f3.jpg

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Bumping this thread.

Finally picked up a new hookah after I broke mine moving to Houston. Anyone here?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Why not just start a new thread? Only 4 of all the people who have replied here are still active members.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Why not just start a new thread? Only 4 of all the people who have replied here are still active members.

Because usually that's frowned upon here? Haha I try and use the search when I can.

If a mod says it then cool, new thread it is.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back